By using this site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, so please read them carefully. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time with an update to this page.
This site is provided by Thornton & Ross Ltd without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purpose of personal entertainment, information, education, and communication to Thornton & Ross Ltd. The entire contents of this site (text and images) and their arrangement are copyrighted and may not be copied, modified, distributed, reposted, or otherwise used without the prior written consent of Thornton & Ross Ltd.
While Thornton & Ross Ltd has used its best efforts to provide accurate and timely information on this site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Thornton & Ross Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site, including, but not limited to, any damages that may result from downloading any information or materials from this site.
The user of this website is fully responsible for all information sent to Thornton & Ross Ltd in terms of accuracy and content, and also for ensuring that third party rights are not infringed. Regarding the data protection we refer to our data protection notice.
By setting up links to external websites (hyperlinks), Thornton & Ross makes neither these websites nor their contents its own. Thornton & Ross is furthermore not responsible for the availability of these websites or their contents. Hyperlink connections to these websites are made at the user's own risk.
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Thornton & Ross Ltd through this site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of Thornton & Ross Ltd. Thornton & Ross Ltd is entitled to use any information submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation to or acknowledgment of its source.
With the exception of the online and high-street retailer logos, all names, product and promotional images, logos, and marks appearing in this site are trademarks owned by Thornton & Ross Ltd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other content of this site is strictly prohibited, except as otherwise permitted herein.
Specific Terms and Conditions for #TheKynectEffect 14 Day Reconnection Challenge - February 2021 onwards.
In addition to the general terms set out above, the following terms and all entry instructions elsewhere on the site will apply to the ‘14 Day Reconnection Challenge’ competition, Kynect, Thornton & Ross Ltd, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promotion can be entered by visiting the Kynect website competition page. The entrant can take part in the ‘#TheKynectEffect’ competition by answering inputting their information into the form. There are no correct answers and all entries will be put into the competition draw.
- The winner and runners-up will be chosen at random from all entries at the end of the competition.
- The Kynect ‘14 Day Reconnection Challenge’ competition commences on the 12.02.2021 and finishes on 04.03.2021.
- By entering, the entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are as follows: star prize is a £300 Mr and Mrs Smith voucher; runner up prizes will be 10 x date night boxes; there will be 100 runners up who will receive a free sample of Kynect.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter any competition on the Site and a UK resident.
- All winners will be notified via email at the end of the competition. If the entrant does not reply to the email from Mosquito Digital, requesting their address details within 14 days, they forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any internet service interruptions or electronic fault.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winner’s designated delivery address / email address. The address has to be in the UK.
- At the discretion of Kynect, prizes will be dispatched up to 28 days after the winner receives confirmation of winning and has submitted their details. Kynect hold no responsibility of any delivery delays.
- Kynect shall not be liable for any prizes lost or damaged in the post or not received for any other reason outside Kynect’s control.
- Entrant data will be collected and the entrant will be given the choice to opt-in to receiving promotional and marketing information from Kynect when submitting their personal data.
- By agreeing to the T&Cs, entrants will be signing up to receiving email communications from Kynect regarding the “14 Day Reconnection Challenge”, along with future communications regarding the latest Kynect news, product launches, tips and competition info. Entrants will have the ability to opt out / unsubscribe at any time.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to change the prizes at any time and there is no cash alternative to the stated prizes in whole or in part.
- A maximum of one prize per person can be won.
- Promoter: Kynect, Thornton & Ross Ltd, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH.
- No correspondence will be entered into, regarding the full competition mechanic and prizes.